Ten things you can do in Mallorca, Spain
If you are planning to visit Mallorca in Spain then you can do lot of things as a tourist. Here is the list of ten best things you can do there.
1. Experience a ride to Formentor Beach: this is the common activity that majority of visitors do. This beach is situated in the northern shores of Mallorca. It is one of the beautiful and most popular beaches in Balearic Islands. The cruise trip gives panoramic views of beautiful sea. You can enjoy hours of sunbathing and swimming here. Its crystal clear water with different shades gives the taste of Mediterranean Sea life.
2. Visit Monestir de Lluc: the history of this huge complex dates back to 17th century. It also consists of modest gardens and a museum. The complex mostly boasts of baroque decoration. Near the central courtyard you can find a huge statue of Virgin Mary.
3. Ca N’ Antuna: Mallorca is also famous for classic cooking. This restaurant mostly serves over cooked meat and lamb. Meat with calamari is a special dish served here. Local orange juice is a special beverage that one can get to taste.
4. Touring Palma de Mallorca: irrespective of how you arrive in Mallorca, you can do all the arrangements by yourself in this only Palma de Mallorca excursion. It is the best trip to explore ancient Mediterranean city with more than 15 convenient stops to get down. You will get a chance to travel in double-decker open-top bus. By the way Palma de Mallorca is the capital of Mallorca islands.
5. Visit Fundacio Pilar I Joan Miro art shop: it is one of the biggest art shops found in Spain. The main building was constructed during 1992 and over two decades the number of art works rose to 2500 including hundred paintings. Moneo’s creation, angular, sala estrella are some of the different selection of paintings you can find here.
6. Day trip to cavern of dragon and Majorica Pearl factory: these two are the top most attractions of day trip. Cavern of dragon is also called with the name caves of Drach. Here you can see how the actual pearls are made and polished. It is about 2.4 km in width and 25 meters height.
7. Join the nightlife: the night life at Mallorca is really amazing and thrilling. Avinguda Gabriel Roca and Pache and Tito’s are the two most famous late night bars.
8. Water parks and animal attractions: there are lots of water parks and animal attractions one can find at Mallorca. Magaluf and El Arenal are two famous water parks here. Palma Aquarium, Marineland and Rancho Grande are some of the major animal attractions
9. Discover the real beauty of Serra de Tramuntana, soller and Valldemossa islands by touring them. You can also take up private excursions to these places
10. Bull fighting and cycling are the main attractions of Majorca. You can find lot of bull fighting events happening all the time. Cycling in the beautiful islands of Mallorca is really a big treat.